Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter is almost here

Easter is almost at our door.  The snow is all gone and I can see the tulips.  Here in Ottawa we have the Tulip festival in May.  It's all around town but mostly near the downtown core.  Here what it looks like (in previous years):
Ottawa's tulip tradition started after the Second World War. The Dutch government and royal family donated over 100,000 tulip bulbs to Canada as a "thank you" for the generosity and help of Canadians during the war. Each year, the Dutch royal family still sends 20,000 bulbs to Canada.  Ok, to know more you can visit www.tulipfestival.ca.


Back to my Sabrina, here are some updates.  I've finally started her face.  I made a small change : her eye will be blue!  Like mine!

Maybe I'll advance more on the Easter long week end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment